Lovelies, I am leaving. For a few days. Going to have some serious family time in Spain. I guess I won’t be posting regularly, so here are some links from around the web for your entertaining. Have a good time and talk to you next Tuesday, xoxo.
- Cute city prints, by Spanish artist Blanca Gomez.
- Wanted! The new piece of Digby & Iona, designed for Madewell.
- Exciting about Will and Kate!
- Looking forward to Matchbox Magazine launch in 2011!
- Pimp your dressy shoes: Ban.do shoe clips, what a great idea.
- How to grow citrus plants indoors. Just because it reminds us of summer.
- A men’s tea party. Quirky.
- Mouths and tongues …. Don’t know if I like them or not, but decide for yourself…
- Little spaces, neat and chic.
- Literary-themed shirts for the Moby Dick in you.
(picture by Spanish artist Blanca Gomez)